It’s definitely sundress season. The weather has been hot & I’ve been sweltering, because summer. On days like these you want to keep your outfit simple & cool. Enter the sundress – floaty fabric, pretty patterns & a little bit of fun! Patterned or block colour, mini or maxi – there’s a sundress to suit everyone.
A sundress can also be a versatile part of your wardrobe.
Make your sundress a versatile part of your wardrobe.
Dress up your sundress with some gorgeous wedges & statement earrings to take you out to lunch or dress then down with sandals & sun hat for a walk by the beach or to the park.
As the weather cools down these dresses are perfect paired back with a denim jacket & sneakers or leather jacket.
My recent post on how I don’t let my chubby arms stop me from putting on a sleeveless sundress dress (you can read it here if you missed it), really seemed to resonate with many of you, so inspired by that I thought I’d share with you my favourite Luxe to Less Sundresses. (So you can go get your guns out too!)
I’ve sorted the dresses into three price ranges – Luxe is top end, there’s Mid range & then Less are some totally fab bargain buys.
Don’t forget it’s sale time – jump onto your favourite online stores or hit up the shops to check out what discounts are on offer – at this time of year you’re bound to grab up a bargain before the Winter clothes start arriving!
So take your pick from these Luxe to Less sundress looks & get set to sizzle this Summer while staying comfortable & cool.
1. Moniqua Dress, Adrift (XS-2XL)
2. Cave Dress, Frankie & Dash (6-18)
5. Bird of Paradise Dress, Estelle (16-22)
6. Silk Tribal Print Dress, Trenery (4-18)
1. Botanical Garden Dress, Taking Shape (12-24)
2. Vivian Mini Dress, The Iconic (18-26)
4. Beach Comber Dress, Kennedys (S-XXXL)
5. Pop Kaftan, White Haven Emporium (8-22)
6. Aruba Maxi Dress, CityChic (XS-XL)
1. Hanky Hem Dress, Katies (8-18)
2. Adele Mini Dress, The Iconic (18-26)
5. Lily Print Beach Dress, ASOS (16-28)
6. Sara Trapeze Maxi, Ezibuy (14-20)
So did any of these frocks float your boat? I have tried to include more variety in sizing and pricing to suit ‘more’ of my wonderful community (that’s YOU). Not every dress will be for everyone, that’s ok.
Did you like having a post with a variety of sizes and price points? I’m planning to make them a regular Styling Curvy feature – so let me know in the comments what you’d like me to cover in future posts!
Til next time,
Post contains affiliate links in accordance with my disclosure policy