Oh hello, let’s start the week off with something light, a few random facts about me. Think of it as a getting to know
you me chat. Ok, here we go…
1. I can only write blog posts with music blaring in my ears. Cafes are my favourite place to write, the vibe of the people and views of the ocean just feel good.
2. I love, love, love the smell of fresh mown grass and wood burning fireplaces.
3. I pick my nose in the car because somehow I believe there’s an invisibility shield around me…there isn’t!
4. I actually pooed when delivering my second child. Not my finest performance but ladies,
shit it happens.
5. Sometimes I leave the new toilet roll on top of the empty one and blame the kids.
6. I have massive decluttering sessions at home, but not when the huz is there. If he saw all the crap I was getting rid of he would never let me near a shop again.
7. I won’t eat in a shopping centre food hall, the noise does my head in.
8. I snore really loud, apparently.
9. I have a very crooked index finger.
10. I’m the queen of typos. Don’t care…deal with it.
11. My memory is affected by cancer treatment. Some days I struggle to remember the most basic of things but I can remember the words to all the hits of the 80’s.
12. Most of the house cleaning gets done twenty minutes before the family get home at night.
13. My second lounge room is an extension of my laundry…clothes for days.
14. I used to dry reach at the smell of lavender but for the last 12 months I have been rubbing lavender oil on my pillow every night. Best sleep ever. Maybe that’s why I snore.
15. I have THE worst poker face. You can pretty much read my thoughts just by looking at my expression.
16. I have two middle names, because I’m fancy like that. Not really, one was after my natural fathers barmaid…classy!
17. I drink decaf coffee. Don’t judge me, if I could drink regular I would in a heartbeat. Medications affect my salivary glands and caffeine shuts them down. It’s the pits.
18. I’m three and a half months overdue for my Pap smear, but I made an appointment last week.
19. When I’m desperate for chocolate I eat the cooking choc buds, not as good as Haighs but better than Cadbury. Again, classy.
20. I always take my trolley back to the trolley bay and will shoot you a filthy look if you don’t.
I love some random facts so let’s turn the tables. Go on tell me one random fact about you.